Wednesday, May 31, 2006

DELTA , HERE COMES STINKY.

My cab was nice, clean and cool as always, air conditioner running, when I pulled up in the driveway to pick up a passenger this morning on Yuma street. Washington DC was pretty hot yesterday, around 95 degrees. Today is a little better but still humid and warm, not comfortable.

The lady, about in her mid forties, did not want the AC, she said she wanted the fresh air. Who is she kidding? A fresh air in DC? So I let her sweat her ass off all away to the Delta Shuttle terminal. I know she is going to stink up that plane, I feel sorry for the person who is going to sit next to her, I am going home , take a shower and go to bed. Nite nite.


"I hope this guy picks her up when she gets back to Washington."

1 comment:

DC Cab Rider said...

I had a driver the other day who asked if he could leave the AC off because it made him sick. It wasn't that bad out, so I said sure.

Do feel sorry for him though - if AC makes him sick, DC is the wrong place to spend the summer in a public job.