Thursday, August 26, 2010

BACK TO MY ROOTS.

In 1996 I thought I was getting married so I rented out my apartment in DC and bought a crib in Maryland to start a family. That marriage didn't materialize and I lived in Columbia Maryland alone until the end of last month. I managed to sell it and moved back to my place in DC! It feels good to be back home on 17th street in Dupont!

I love my building man, we have faggots, dykes, chicks with dicks, guys with no dicks, niggers, crackers, crackheads, ragheads, politicians with no heads, spiks, kikes, chinks, greaseballs and you name it all, we have everyone represented in my building. It's like the true Americana, the melting crack-pipe!

"You coming back in nine months and what's up with all these hate words Mad Cabbie?"

Just chill dude! and don't forget the homeless,

Mad Cabbie.

1 comment:

King of New York Hacks said...

yup...I think you've summed up all my passengers on a Friday night...Real good to see you back MAD !! I can't believe I missed the earlier microphone checks ! LOL Glad youre well and happy where you are , Peace bro.